Engineering Solutions - Delivering Efficiencies
speak to our team
Dairy Crest: \'Super Dairy\', Severnside, Gloucestershire
Renowned across the dairy processing sectors, FMA successfully commissioned all five key phases of Dairy Crest’s 'Super Dairy' at Severnside, Gloucestershire.
With a contract worth approximately 30% of the £39 million overall investment at the Dairy Crest Severnside site, FMA’s remit embraced all aspects of process design and supply.
This included the implementation of state-of-the-art process control and management reporting, with all control systems developed in house by FMA. Due to business-critical deadlines set by Dairy Crest, it was necessary to fast-track the design, installation and commissioning stages.
Scope of project:
- Streamlined phasing of 5 project stages over 2-year period
- Fast-track design, installation and commissioning
- Comprehensive process design, management and implantation capabilities
- Design and development of all control systems
- Control systems from multiple 'Best of Breed' vendors
- Extensive use of industrial communications
- Integration of process plant from other Dairy Crest sites
Following on from the successful completion of a contract to install a new “Cleaning in Place” and product feed solu >>
FMA Process Engineering of Lichfield UK has completed the addition of a key management recruit to head up its Consultanc >>
Registered Office: FMA Process Engineering, Three Spires House, Station Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6HX, UK Company Reg. No. 1541241 VAT Reg. No. 225 7356 60